Looking for a place to hold your in-service, conference, retreat? Look no further! St. Benedict’s Retreat and Conference Centre is bright, spacious, fully equipped and flexible enough to host a wide range of programs or meetings. Since 1970, we have hosted meetings, retreats and in-services for groups of all sizes from churches, government departments, schools, other educational organizations and business.
Located on acres of wooded grounds, St. Ben’s offers city convenience in a rural setting along the Red River. There are bicycle and walking paths and acres of land to roam. We are pleased to offer a space where you can find rest and renewal. If your company, team or department requires a natural site where you will be served efficiently and warmly, contact us.
- Six conference rooms for groups up to 100
- Photocopy, fax and audio-visual equipment
- Computer hook-up and internet access
- Single or double occupancy bedrooms accommodating up to 50 people
- Buffet-style home-cooked meals for up to 100 persons with your choice of menus
- Accommodation of special dietary needs.
- Coffee/beverage service provided during breaks.
- Only 20 minutes from downtown Winnipeg
- Acres of riverside grounds & wooded walking paths
- Seasonal labyrinth
- Fire pit
- Game room, exercise area, television lounge
- Barrier free accessibility
- Elevator serving all floors
- Laundry facilities
- Library and little Bookstore
- Chapel & Peace Room for religious services or private reflection
- Non-smoking facility
Come and experience the Benedictine hospitality thousands have enjoyed.
You’ll find our rates reasonable, our service excellent and our staff warm & accommodating.
To arrange a tour of our conference facilities, inquire about rates and availability or to make reservations, please contact Conference Coordinator Natalia at (204) 339-1705 or contact us.